Hygiene has always been our priority however, we have gone above and beyond to ensure the highest level of hygiene and safety. Please ensure that you take the time to read and understand all of the information that is sent to you ahead of your appointment.
Here are some of the measures that have been put in place;
- Please contact us if you have been feeling unwell, have a temperature, developed a new cough or been in contact with a suspected case of COVID-19 prior to your appointment.
- A booking fee is required to book an appointment. The booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A patch test is required if you’re a new client or haven’t had a treatment within 6months of your previous appointment. If you have contracted and recovered from COVID-19 since your last treatment it is highly recommended to have another patch test.
- Any appointments cancelled within 72hrs will be subject to paying a cancellation fee of 50% of the total appointment cost. Cancellations on the day is subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total appointment cost. The booking system will capture your card details when making the booking fee. The details provided will be charged for late cancellations and no shows.
- A COVID Questionnaire must be completed prior to your appointment.
- Please be on time for your appointment, not early or late, so that we can operate a non-cross over system. If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle until your allocated time. Appointments are staggered to allow a deep clean after every client.
- Under no circumstances can you enter the premises without Jody to greet and open the conservatory door for you.
- Attend your appointment alone to minimise client footfall. Carers are an exception.
- Hand sanitiser is available. You will be required to sanitise your hands upon entry and exit.
- Jody will be wearing PPE, including an apron and visor upon entry. Latex-free gloves will be applied before we start your treatment.
- Please wear a mask where possible (exceptions are makeup, top lip wax and advanced facial treatments). Please bring along a mask to your appointment. Don’t worry if you haven’t got one, we will supply one to you at an additional fee of 50p.
- Beverages are not available at this time however, you may bring along a drink. Please do not eat at the premises or in the treatment room.
- Soft-furnishings including therapy bed blankets have been removed temporarily. This has been replaced with couch roll to ensure optimum hygiene.
- Phones and personal belongings will be placed in a plastic box while we carry out your treatment. This will be sanitised after every client.
- Please get in touch with us if you develop symptoms within 14days after your appointment.
*Jody Amner Makeup Artistry reserves the right to deny entry to the premises.