Please ensure that you take the time to read and understand all of the information below:
Here are some of the measures that have been put in place;
- A patch test is required if you’re a new client or haven’t had a treatment within 6months of your previous appointment. If you have contracted and recovered from COVID-19 since your last treatment it is highly recommended to have another patch test.
- Cancellations within 24hrs of the appointment will loose their booking fee. Cancellations on the day of the appointment will be subject to paying a cancellation fee of 100% of the total appointment cost. The booking system will capture your card details when making the booking fee. The details provided will be charged for late cancellations and no shows.
- Booking fee payments will indicate that you approve and consent to our booking policy that we follow very strictly.
- Please be on time for your appointment, not early or late. Operating a non-cross over system is important. If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle until your allocated time.
- Under no circumstances can you enter the premises without Jody to greet and open the door for you.
- Attend your appointment alone to minimise client footfall. Carers are an exception.
- Please wear a mask where possible (exceptions are makeup, top lip wax and advanced facial treatments).
- Beverages are not available at this time however, you may bring along a drink. Please do not eat at the premises or in the treatment room.
- Please get in touch with us if you develop symptoms within 14days after your appointment.
*Jody Amner Makeup Artistry reserves the right to deny entry to the premises.