PRE & POST FACIAL TREATMENT
This page contains information that you must read prior to scheduling any of our facial treatments.
PRE FACIAL TREATMENT
Skin treatments are NOT SUITABLE if you;
- Are under 18years of age.
- Take/receive steroids, chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- Live with a chronic illness/es.
- Take intense medication (i.e roaccutane) within the past 9 months.
- Have bacterial skin infections present (including coldsores).
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding however, GRADE2 Bespoke or CLEAR-patra can be adapted with a safe alternative combination.
- Who have received botox or filler within 2 weeks of the appointment. Botox or filler may be carried out from 2 days after the facial.
- Who have received laser treatment within 2 weeks of the appointment.
POST SKIN TREATMENT
Following your skin treatment YOU MUST;
- Wear SPF daily (minimum SPF30) and avoid direct sun light/use of sun beds for a week.
- Keep skin hydrated by using serums and moisturiser liberally, especially for a week.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and to aid skin healing.
- Avoid wearing makeup for 24-48 hours.
- Clean makeup applicators (blenders & brushes) to remove bacteria.
- Use clean towels and Beauty Buffs for facial cleansing.
- Not use saunas, steam rooms or hot tubs. Avoid steamy showers & baths for 48hours.
- Avoid strenuous exercise that will cause you to sweat.
- Avoid harsh ingredients for 7 days (alcohol, AHA, BHA, Retinol/Vitamin A, Vitamin C).
- Sleep with a fresh pillow case.
For more information on our facials CLICK HERE
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please contact email@example.com