TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Subjects within this document include;
• Terms and conditions of website use
• Cookies Policy
• Intellectual Property Rights
• Terms and Conditions of purchase of goods or services online
• Refund Policy
Terms and conditions of website use
• Users of this website must be over the age of eighteen. When using https//www.jodyamner.com
or https://www.facebook.com/JAmnerMUA you agree to these Terms and Conditions and confirm
that you are eighteen years of age or over.
• Accessing and using this website automatically gives acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of
use. If you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions of this website, you must cease use
• In these Terms and Conditions the wording “User”, ‘Users”, “You” or “Your” refers to any third
party that accesses this website. The terms “We”, “Us” and “Our” refer to Jody Amner.
• Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, they will tell you who Jody Amner is, how we
will provide products, how contracts may change or end, what to do if there is a problem and
other important information.
2. About us and how to contact
• Jody Amner Makeup Artistry is a registered business with HMRC trading as Jody Amner.
• You can contact us by writing an email to email@example.com or by telephone: 07825335641.
• If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing an email using the email
address and contact number provided at the time of placing the order.
3. Site use
• From the Users first visit at https://www.jodyamner.com, the User agrees to comply and be
bound by the Terms and Conditions set. If you do not wish to accept the Terms and Conditions of
this website, you must cease use immediately.
4.Our rights to make changes
• We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use of this website.
• When registering an account on this website, it is your responsibility to ensure your details, both
billing and shipping are correct and complete.
6. Third party websites
• As a convenience, this website may directly link to other websites or material. Jody Amner is not
responsible for any of these websites or material which is beyond its control.
7. Availability of this website
• Although Jody Amner aims to give you the best service possible, Jody Amner cannot guarantee
that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will attempt to correct the fault as soon as reasonably possible.
• If a fault occurs while ordering during a sale period and is not resolved before the sale ends then
this is unfortunately beyond the control of Jody Amner and the sale price cannot be honoured at
a later date.
• Your access to https://jodyamner.com may occasionally be restricted to allow for repairs,
maintenance and the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the
service as soon as we reasonably can.
that you visit. These are used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as provide
marketing information to the website owner. There are some cookies that are essential in order to
ensure that this website works.
Cookies do not typically include identifying personal information but cookies may be linked to
personal information which is stored about you.
shopping carts. We have no control over third party cookies.
Cookies should make the browsing experience better. You may prefer to disable cookies for this
site which you can do by disabling cookies in your browser. If you change your browser settings to
block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access this website fully.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies expire within a reasonable period of time.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website features Intellectual Property content such as text, graphics, images, page layouts
and videos protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights,
unless stated otherwise. Social media platforms, such as Instagram and Facebook, that are
connected to this Website are also subject to copyright.
You may retrieve and display the content of the Jody Amner website on a computer screen, store
such content in electronic form, or print one copy of such content for your own personal, noncommercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may
not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the
materials or content on this website without written permission from Jody Amner.
Terms and Conditions of purchase of goods or services online
These are the Terms and Conditions of which we supply products to you, whether these are goods,
services or electronic product purchases.
- Our rights to make changes.
We may change the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect use of
All prices are subject to change at any given time.
- Our contract with you
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a
contract will come into existence between you and us. If we are unable to accept your order, we
will inform you of this in writing via email and will not charge you for the product. This might be
because the product is out of stock, because we have identified an error in the price or description
of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Purchasing from the website and other channels
You authorise Jody Amner to process payments using the details you provide.
When purchasing from Jody Amner either via the website, email or social media, you agree to the
Terms and Conditions set out in this document.
All products advertised are subject to availability or while stocks last (as may be applicable).
Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order. Please note that we
only deliver to addresses within England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Whilst Jody Amner makes considerable effort to deliver all your products within the time periods
agreed, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or full due to circumstances beyond our
control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems getting a product to
In the event that postal services are unable to be accessed for reasons beyond our control (i.e Act
of God) then parcels will be dispatched at the next available opportunity. Refunds will not be
provided for items which have already progressed into and past ‘processing’.
We hope that you are satisfied with your purchases but if you ever need to return an item, orders of
any physical products may be cancelled up to fourteen days after delivery.
• Consumers are entitled to a replacement or refund for goods that may be faulty or described
incorrectly. Refunds and replacements will not be issued until the faulty item has been received.
• If you make an electronic purchase then you will be sent a link for a direct download. At the
point of purchase, you will be asked to confirm your express consent to receiving the download
immediately. In agreeing to receive the download at the point of purchase you will lose your right
to cancel and your right to a refund.
• Allow thirty days for refunds to be processed.
• For hygiene reasons, once the seal has been opened on facial accessories and cosmetics,
these items can no longer be returned.
Should you have any questions about your purchase please contact email@example.com.
how we collect, store and use information about you when you use or interact with our website,
https://www.jodyamner.com, and where we may obtain or collect your personal information from
policy carefully and ensure that you understand it.
- How do we collect information about you?
We obtain personal and business information about you when you:
Register with us on our online shop
Place an order for products or services or
When you provide it to us for example:
When using our contact form
When you send us an email
When you contact us by phone and/or post
When you sign up for our e-newsletter
When you request information about our products and services at exhibitions or
During general account management.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys and provide feedback
or when you communicate with us via social media.
- What data do we collect about you?
As customers or potential customers you will be treated as an individual from a data protection
We collect personal data as follows;
The products you’ve ordered;
any electronic products
any feedback you give to us by phone, email or post
- What data is collected by others?
If you make a payment using your credit or debit card, your card information is not held by Jody
Amner, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialise in secure online
capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions.
- How will we use the information about you?
We may use your data for the following purposes:
Managing your Account
Processing your orders
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us
To personalise and tailor our products and/or services for you, for example we may recommend
other products we think may be of interest to you
To help answer your questions and solve any issues you may have
To conduct occasional market research
To send you marketing communications, if you agree.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your information for
marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or text and/
or post with information, news and offers on our products and/or services. You have a right to
object against us using your personal data for marketing purposes. You can notify us of this by
contacting us through our contact us page.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law, or to otherwise cooperate with
law enforcement or governmental agencies. We reserve the right to disclose personal data in order
to take precautions against liability, or protect ourselves or others from fraudulent or unlawful uses
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that we fully protect your rights and comply with our
obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- How long do we hold your data for?
- Who has access to your information?
Jody Amner will not share your information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share your information with our third party providers and other associated organisations
for the purposes of providing services to you on our behalf. These may include payment
processing, delivery of goods, generating invoices, our CRM system and marketing such as to
send out e-newsletters via Mailchimp, or carry out customer surveys via Survey Monkey. In some
cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is
required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be
handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of
the third party under the law.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to
request that we delete it.
- Links to other websites
access another website via a link on https://jodyamner.com, you will need to read their separate
- Your rights
You have the right to:
• Request a copy of the information we hold on you
• Ask us to update or delete your information for certain purposes
• Change your mind at any time and ask us to stop using your information
We may retain data even if you withdraw your consent, where we can demonstrate that we have a
legal requirement to process your data.
last updated on 1st July 2020.
• If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss. If you have any
• You can also make a complaint to the Information Commissioner, who is an independent
Information Commissioner’s Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF